April 7th, 2021
Good Dogs, Great Listeners Discussion Guide
While reading Good Dogs, Great Listeners, use these questions to talk with your child about the story.
Discussion questions to engage a child’s mind and imagination!
- Where do you think Charlotte, Lily, and the Litter live? Would you like to have them as neighbors?
- What words would you use to describe Charlotte?
- Why do you think Lily loves Charlotte?
- Does Charlotte have a problem? What might it be? How is that problem solved?
- Do you like to use your imagination like Charlotte? Tell about it?
- Do you know other people like Charlotte? How are they the same? How are they different?
- Did anything in the story ever happen to you? Tell about it.
- What is your favorite and least favorite part of the story?
- Did you have a favorite adventure from the book? Which one?
- Would you like to be a character from the story? Why or Why not?
- Would you recommend this book to a friend? Who do you think would most enjoy it?